ARGGHHH. i really thought Sid and I and Andi of course were going to spend the turkey day here. ALONE. but alas it looks as though the sister and new brother in law are coming. So she calls and starts like planning this whole big menu and ordering me around and telling me I can't go shopping with my friends and I'm like, STOP Okay?
Anyway, I was offered a job at the church doing Preschool sunday school stuff. I'm not sure what it all entails but we prayed for God to help us make more money and then last night the guy comes up to me and asks am I interested because people brought my name up.....hmmm Coincidence? I think not.....
Cass, I hope you have a lot of fun in Ruston and Monroe this weekend. This sounds funny but I have been wanting to go to the ruston library so I can buy some books off their discarded book case. They just don't have that here. I really liked paying .25 cents for a great book and sometimes I think to myself, Oh I need to go to the library only, I LIVE 6 HOURS AWAY. darn.
B, Yeah for your promotion. does this mean you are staying in CO. instead of coming to TX to be with me? Jenny #3. whoa...... sounds like a blast.
Andi is waking up and hungry so I must sign off...... Love ya'll
Yo Where is L.BO?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment