Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ruston Weekend






The Ruston weekend was very fun, but very cold. At the game, I kept looking around thinking I was going to see people I know. The reality is Chris knew more people from when he worked there than I did. Scary! A sign we are getting older. We did see Kyle and Judith. They both were working in the press box. I snuck in behind Chris so I could see them and warm up too!

I'm getting ready to leave to go see my parents in a few days for Thanksgiving. They just got their furniture in their new house. It should be fun. Just wish my hubby could join me.

I miss and love you all!!
Cassie

2 comments:

jen said...

I am totally crying right now just looking at the house. That tree is huge. Seriously, my nose is running and everything. jenny

jen said...

I know... We totally had a moment of silence when we drove up. It was such a great house filled with soooo many wonderful memories!! Cassie